BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

why....?

Why...
Did I feel this way?
Why...
Did I even think about it?

Why....
Did I always wrong?
Why....
Should I even consider it?

Why....
It didn't go my way?
Why....
It never reach me?

Why....
Is so difficult?
Why....
Can I just hold it?

Why....
Am I keep dreaming?
Why...
This dream never come true?

Why....
Am I still hurt?
Why....
Am I just be strong?

We can only QUESTION it, but it is not easy to find the ASNWER....
in fact, it may take FOREVER or even NEVER to reach the answer.....
The question is WHY?
The answer said ONLY DESTINY WILL TELL....

DESTINY feels like an INFINITY to me.....
It feels like you want to touch the star but you know it takes TIME to do that
And I'm not sure if I have much MORE time anymore.....

0 comments: