BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gone....

I don't know,
If I can handle this anymore,
If I'm gone,
Will you be alright?

I failed everyone,
I hurt them,
I'm not good to them,
I better be alone.

I lost too many things,
I gain too little,
I remember too many,
Forgotten by too many.

This pain is just unbearable,
But only I can feel it,
Don't wanna share it,
'Coz it'll be cruel to do just that.

Everyone deserve their own happiness,
Who am I to spoil it?
I am just nobody so to speak,
Why should I be any matter to them?

I hate this feeling,
Of hope that soon will be crushed,
Didn't I learned enough lesson?
Why am I still doing it?

Hope, how irony it is,
Always hoping for something,
In the end, I have nothing,
I'm giving up hope.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow,
Who knows what might happen to me?
If I'm gone someday,
Please forgive me.....

0 comments: