BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.... but I love You..... (part 1)

"Looking through the window,

The scenery it presented is oh-so-beautiful,

With sun about to set, the sky about to turn dark,

The wind blows the tree, the....."

PRANGGG!

"Damn it!" I said aloud, feeling very irritated of the crash noise downstair. I mean, it is not easy for me to have an idea to write a poem even for 1 sentence, and now this f****ing noise has ruin my flow of thought!

PRANGGGGG!!!

"Oh! For God's sake, stop it!!!" I said aloud, even though I know no one can hear me. My spoiled little brother is throwing tantrum again, and I hate it. You may think that having a younger brother who is 7 years difference from my age is cute, but not for me. Yeah, he was very cute when he was still a baby, but 15 years later, he change from little cutie boy to a monster. Yeah, he is a monster, and very much spoiled.

Okay, focus Chelle, focus! I said to myself as I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Hmm, where did I stop? Oh, yeah, the wind blows the tree.... then....

"STUPID ASSHOLE!"

That's it! I can't take this anymore. I crumpled my sheet of poem and throw it in the dustbin nearby, and stomped off downstair. As expected, there are tons of shattered pieces of few plates on the kitchen floor, and there he is, pacing menacingly back and forth while pulling his hair. His face is very red, indicating that he is angry. Somehow his act makes me lose my nerves.

"Will you stop acting like a stupid child, Brien?" I shouted at him. "I am goddamn trying to write a poem, and THANKS to you, all my inspiration has gone!"

He stop pacing, and stare at me like I was an idiot. "Who cares about your f****ing poem?" He sneer, and continue pacing. I sighed loudly, and went to clean up the mess that he made. After I finished, I went to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Sit down please, you can't solve anything with just pacing like a maniac," I said in much calmer tone. He obeyed me and sat down on the counter. I sat on his opposite, put my cheek on my hand as I stared at him. Man, he did look like he was just thrown away at the trash trailer. His hair is sticking out and his clothes are torn a bit.

"Tell me...."

"Do all girls act like a bitch?" He cut my sentence. I was slightly annoy because for God's sake, I am a GIRL and his saying that means that it include me! But, as a supporting and nice sister, I brushed it away and instead, focus on his what-so-ever problem.

"Ehm... well.... it depends.... not all are a bitch, like me," I said, trying to ease the atmosphere, but he seems to not notice my effort. "Why did you asked that?" I said again, curious about his intention.

He snorted. "Yeah right..... it's just that..... my girlfriend, oh should I said my EX-girlfriend? Anyway, she cheated on me." He looks like he is going to burst in tear. I feel sorry for him, but also feel slightly in dilemma. Hell, his girlfriend is my roomate's sister! And as far as I know, Jane is not a good girl like her sister claimed to be. I tried to talk to Kendra, my roomate, about how Jane is having too much fun outside school, but Kendra loves Jane so much that she didn't even want to believe what I told her. I mean, come on! It's not only me who saw Jane going wild, I think the entire of our small town knows about her! Sometimes I just want to shake Kendra so hard to make her open her eyes to the reality.

When Brien told me that he and Jane are an item, I thought I was going to have heart attack. Of all girls out there, why did Brien have to choose Jane? I should have told Brien about the real Jane, but I didn't because he looked so happy and contented that I don't want to crash his heart. But now, seeing him like this, I just want to kicked myself in my mind for not warning my brother earlier.

"I'm sorry to hear that....." I offer sympathy to him. He just nodded weakly and sighed with defeated.

"I thought I just had nightmare when I see her making out with a guy in the men toilet at school... but when I tried to pinch my arm, I knew I was not dreaming. I thought Jane loves me like I do... how could she do this to me....?" He whimpered and hang his head down, his body is shaking. He is crying, and I feel like want to cry too. Brien who always look as tough as an adult man is vulnerable now. In my heart I feel like want to rip Jane out for hurting my brother like this. I went to his side and hug him, soothing him with my comforting word, telling him that it's going to be alright. He cried on my shoulder and we are at that position for a long time until he retreated back from me and went to wash his face on the kitchen sink. I sat down on my previous chair and wait for his come back.

He sat back in front of me, his face look fresh after the washing up, and smile sadly. "Thanks, sis, for being here for me. I really appreciate it.... I know, it'll be hard for you, you know, being Jane's sister's roomate..."

I reached out and put my hand on his hand which he put on the table. "Don't worry about that, I know exactly how to handle Kendra." And for sure Jane will definitely tell lie to Kendra to make her look like a victim out of this.

Hah! That's not gonna happen, Jane. You hurt my brother, so you will have to face me! If you think you are free from this, then you are deadly WRONG! If this will cost my friendship with Kendra badly, so be it! My family is more important than my friendship 1-year-roomate.... I will make sure you'll face the consequence of screwing up Brien, Jane Louis!

0 comments: