BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

hatred & lost letter

I hate you!
I hate you so much!
You make me feel happy,
Then you shattered my happiness into pieces.
You make me laugh 'til I drop my tears,
You make me so sad that I have no tears left.
You said you'll be by my side forever,
I believe it.
You left me forever,
And so is my trust in you.
You said you'll be a good listener,
I believe it.
You said you hate to listen to me,
And now I believe it too.
You said I am special to you,
I think the same way too.
The moment someone new come,
You forget about me,
As much as I remember you.
You accepted me for who I am,
And so do I.
You rejected my true self,
All I see is the hatred toward myself.
You see, how much I hate you?
I hate you because you make me hate myself,
And now....
I hate myself more because I believe in you,
I believe in your every words,
I thought you care,
I told you always that I care for you,
But did you ever care for me?
When you are not well,
I care for you.
But when I tell you how sick I am,
You give me harsh critique,
You left me, how could you?
After all you said to me? Did to me? Make me believe?
I feel like such an idiot,
For believing in you.
Thanks to you,
I don't believe in anything.
Thanks to you,
I hate those who pretend to care for me.
Thanks to you,
that I don't even know who I am anymore.
THANKS TO YOU,
MY LIFE WILL NOT BE THE SAME AGAIN!
I hate you.....I hate you......so much.....
Leave me alone, if you ended up leave me anyway...
Let me be just with the wind,
The flower, the tree, the leaves,
The sun, the rain.....and God....
At least.... they always existed in my life....
Leave me alone....
Please.....
I hate everything....

0 comments: