BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.... but I love You..... (part 10)

**Archelle**

I jerked slightly at the sound of Brie's voice. I turned, narrowed my eyes and registered the event that happen on the other side of our seat. Apparently Brie was encountering unwelcome presence of Kendra. Hah! Miss Louis surely not satisfied with torturing me, she has to go to torture my bestfriend too.

I was just about to stand up to have some peep talk with Kendra when Brie suddenly stomped off out of here with flustered face. Kendra apparently has the same expression too. Wait a minute! Is that blushing that I see on her face?

Hmm, I guess Kendra's shyness is still in her somewhere, I thought silently.

"What was that?" Marcus asked, confused with the sudden turn of the event. I sighed deeply and resettle on my seat.

"It's Brie. My best friend. Apparently she has problem with my roomate," I explained.

Marcus nodded. We ate our lunch in an uncomfortable silence, my heart said that I should go seek for Brie and calm her down but my brain said that let her be alone for a while to cool down. When it is time to go to our next class, Marcus tap my shoulder. "I have something important to do, so I will not attend our class. Could you inform our lecturer about it?"

I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled back. "Oh, and can I have your number?" I raised my eyebrows. He scratched his head and look a little bit nervous. "I mean... just in case...homework..."

I held up my hand to stop him. "Sure, I know what you mean, you don't have to explain more." I giggled, and find myself embarass all of a sudden.

Giggle? For the sake of Hell, I never giggle with a guy before! What's wrong with me? All thoughts are forgotten then when we do our exchange mobile number before we go to our separate way. The moment I sit on my desk, I feel so empty inside instantly. Could it be because of the absence of Marcus? I don't know, and I don't want to get distracted by it. I really need to stay focus on our class, and the least I can do is to think more about an uncertainty thing.

I sighed deeply, staring at the desk next to me where Marcus like to sit. We were just being apart for 5 minute and already I feel kind of lost.

I am confuse.

****************************************************************

**Brie**

I was so mad at Kendra right now that if I have no sense at all, I would have to kill her with my own bare hand.

You look hot when you are...ehm...hot!

Those words keep taunted my mind, and it makes me feel even angrier. How dare she did this to me? She is crazy, devil, malicious, fucking bitch! I mean, come on! No such people will first torment other with sinister, then switch to compliment! And to think that those words have to come out from Kendra's little bitch mouth, it makes thing even worse!

I was still sulking in my room when my cell phone is chirping, indicated I have incoming message.

Saw you at cafe. What happen? -'Chelle

I sighed deeply. I was kinda hoping that she didn't even know about this. I did not waste my time to reply to her.

Nah. Just having some sort of disagreement with that nerdy bitch. Don't mind me, I'll be okay. -Brie2

She replied back:

OIC. Hope u doing well. I have punishment to do, u'll see me as a cashier at cafe at 4pm. damn. oh, on the bright side, Kendra will be a toilet girl LOL - 'Chelle

I barked in laughter when I read about Kendra's punishment. I am still smiling while replying her:

LOL eww she's gonna smell like a shit! U better prepare for that! -Brie2

I sighed in relieved. Now I am glad that Archie is text messaging me. I thought she will totally forgot about me after her first lunchtime with Marcus. Silly me for being insecure, I guess.

Came another reply:

LOL I will. If things get worse, I'll have to crash into ur room *wink2* - 'Chelle

Oooh... I'd love that. I missed hanging around with her just talking some stuff and gossiping. Bella and Maria are not bad, but somehow I couldn't feel any connection to them, making me feel like I was isolating myself in this room. Only Archie can make me feel like myself.

I'm gonna miss her after our college time is over....

*************************************************************

**Kendra**

I am nervous, all sweaty by the time I arrive at a secluded area. I don't like to do this, but I don't have much choice. Either I back off and suffer, or I proceed with this and take a risk. Once I got out from my car, I keep looking around and is satisfied that no one is around here. I breathed a sigh of relieve. Now all I need is to wait for a particular people.

I keep looking at my watch, tapping my feet. I hate waiting, especially for a thing like this. I am so desperate right now, and need this thing A.S.A.P.

"Where's that asshole?" I muttered in anger. I was just about to call the responsible people when he finally appear. I pulled his arm and bring him to a hiding place. "You got what I told you?"

He chewed his gum and smirked. "Of course I do. Hope ya bring enough money for this. I worked my ass off for this, you know?"

"Yes, I have the money. Now, give me that thing," I demanded, hold out my hand. Without hesitation he produced me a bag of my desire thing and hand it to me, while I exchange it with money. He counted the money and nodded in satisfaction.

"This is more than enough, lady. Shoulda told me earlier, I can bring you more supply," he winked.

I gave him a crooked smile. "Yeah, right. I will keep that in my mind. Thanks dude. Now get outta here!" I mocked being rude to him, and he just laughed, shaking his head and like a flash of the light, he's gone.

****

Once I reach my room, I locked it, closed all drapes and sit on my bed with my lifesaver. Yeah, I have been making a deal with Roger (the guy that I saw earlier) ever since I move in here. Now how did I met Roger? Well, all credits goes to my beloved sister Jane. When I was still in highschool, I was a depress girl and nothing can make it stop. Until one day, Jane was so in pain watching me crying endlessly that she decided to introduce me to the world of ecstasy.

D.R.U.G. Illegal one.

Of course, being the naive one, I scolded my sister at even suggesting me that let alone that she was barely just turn to 12 years old and already got involved in drug world. But then she persuade me, begged me to take it and reassure me that this drug will make me feel happy and high, all depressing thought will be soon forgotten.

I hesitated at first, but then in my mind I am so desperate to gain back my happiness. And so, I took my first taste and since then I was kind of get addicted to it. Every once in a week, my sister will give me a supply. When I was accepted in this college, which is 4 hours away from my hometown, I was devastated and worried that I might not be survived without the drugs. Jane found a perfect solution in a blink of an eye. She gave me Roger's contact number and said that I can make a deal with him anytime as long as I have money. And being in a rich family with professional career sisters, money is not a problem for me.

Ever since that, Roger has been my soul provider. Whenever I feel depress, the first thing I do is to take my drugs, and when it is out of supply, the next thing I do is to make a deal with Roger.

I take a deep breath and begin to sniff the drugs which I prepared on a hard case with a small straw. Few minutes later my eyes are rolling and I am smiling in peace and very high. Oh, this is the most wonderful feeling that I ever had. Instantly I forgot all the tension that agitated me in the first place. Soon, all are totally forgotten, except the fact that I need to do my punishment as a cleaner lady for a day. Oh, was it for a week?

****************************************************

**Archelle**

Okay, time to go through my first day of punishment, I groaned silently, thinking about it uneasiness.

At least you don't have to clean up the dirt, Chelle, be grateful! I scolded myself, suddenly feeling my confidence lifted up again. I smirked, thinking about the hell that Kendra will going through, and almost laugh out loud when I think back about my text messaging moment with Brie, how bad we talk trash about Kendra.

I hummed all the way to the cafeteria, spotted a cashier and told her that I take over her duty for a week as a punishment. My oh my, the cashier on duty today is indeed the same one that have issues with Brie. I can sense her smirking joyfully when I told her the apparently 'good news' to her. Fuck you, Miss cashier from nowhere Hell!

For the first 1 hour, I keep on yawning out of boredom. Damn, I don't have any idea how these cashier can hold on in almost 24 hours here, this is so damn boring to me! Thinking back, I think Kendra did have advantage of being a cleaner lady. She can have eye catching on those guys in the toilet more close-up. I groaned inwardly. Lucky her, then.

"Look who's this new pretty lady on the board?"

I was so shock with a sudden interruption that I nearly fall down from my seat. I breathed a deep breath before I give the interrupter a hard stare. "Gosh, Marcus! You nearly give me heart attack!"

He grinned innocently. "Sorry, Archelle. Didn't mean to. So..." He leaned forward and raise his eyebrows, his grin still plastered on his face, "... what makes you change your mind?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I thought you wanna be the greatest writer in the world, but how come you are here?" He knocked the desk as if to emphasize his point. I snorted.

"Puh-leese! I have no other choice. This is a punishment for me."

"What for?"

I looked around to make sure that no one overhear our conversation. When I satisfied that indeed no one is around, I leaned forward and whispered, "I screamed obscenities to my roomate who have no sense at all, locking me out while I am still wearing a towel."

"Oooh, a towel? Damn, wish I was there..." I slapped him hard on his shoulder. "What?" He feigned innocent.

"You pervert!" I stick my tongue to him.

"Careful, Chelle, or I might do something to your tongue." I blushed furiously at his statement and he just chuckled. "Nah, I was kidding. But..." He whispered again, "... I can imagine how hot you are in towel." He breathed an air in my ear, makes me tingle all over my body. Before I can react, he already take off, giving me wave from behind his shoulder.

What was that for? I shook my head with a frown.

0 comments: