BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A fantasy of love

I look at you,
And found myself,
Falling into fantasy,
Of love...
You make me feel,
Like no one ever did before,
You are so special,
I feel like the luckiest girl...

Even if you are far away,
It feels like you are near to me,
Like a million of stars,
So beautifully shining,
That all I wanna do,
Is to grab you,
And lock you deep inside my heart....

My baby....
You make me smile,
Grinning sheepishly,
Sometimes being stupid but funny...
Oh how great you influence me!
The feeling...Is just undescribable,
I just wanna scream,
Telling whole world, that I love you....

Oh...how I wish you were real,
Wish you are standing in front of me,
Holding my hand tight,
And walk side-by-side,
Through the sea of love.....
I wish upon a star,
Please.... brings me to you,
We can work it out,
To bring up the greatest love of all....

0 comments: