BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's her story?

Staring at her wandering around,
In the blue sky with sun shining,
But her eyes said otherwise,
There's no light, feels lifeless and emptiness.

She is smiling, but doesn't feel right,
She is laughing, but it was forced out,
She seems happy, but deep inside no one know,
How hurt she feels, stabbing at her heart.

I want to know
What's wrong with her?
I want to find out
What's her story?

Hey, girl....
Life is not the end yet
Better move on
Don't look back now
Hey, girl...
I wish I can do anything
To ease your pain
And open up your eyes
To the new beginning

You build up your gate,
Stay erected around your soul,
You locked your heart,
Throw away the key so far away.

Girl you are special,
You just don't know it yet,
Thinking that something is not right,
Feeling doubtful about yourself.

I want to solve,
Every problem you had,
I want to look up for,
What's her story...

You feel lost,
You feel dying,
You feel ache,
Oh.... it hurt so much...
Please girl,
Let us smile,
Let us laugh,
Let us move on,
I'm begging you....

0 comments: