BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.... but I love You..... (part 8)

**Archelle**

I was running late, for God's sake this is my first day in my final semester, and I was late to class! It'll definitely affect lecturer's expectation toward me. I hate being late to class, and knowing that the main cause is because of that crazy Kendra who screwed up my alarm clock, it makes me angry some more.

The lecture has begun when I finally arrive at my respective class. All students turn their eyes on me, and I feel uneasy with their sudden undivided attention to me. Mr. Rufus, our lecturer for english literature, cleared his throat loudly, and the students turn their eyes on him. He stared at me, raised his eyebrow and the disappointed look is clearly written on his face.

"Sorry, I'm late," I squeaked out.

"Obviously you are, and you know the rule," said Mr. Rufus in monotone, clearly disinterested in what I have to say. I really want to blurt out about how Kendra makes me late in the first place but I don't want to be a bitch, so I just keep my mouth shut before it can worsen the damage that I already done. "Take a seat, Miss Stevenson, we are just getting started," he said sarcastically. I bowed my head on my way to an available seat.

"Nice excuse, Stevenson," a guy next to me whispered. I glared at him with a threatened stare but he doesn't seem to be affected by it. In fact, he snickered some more. "Perfect time to pull such a stunt like that on our final semester," he continued whispering.

"Shut up, dumb ass!" I whispered back, harshly.

"Whoa, easy there, Stevenson. I just teasing, that's all," he said again with louder voice. All heads turn to our direction, and I can feel myself blushing. Great, my first day is getting more interesting in every hour.

"Will you gladly share to us about the topic that you discuss there, Mr. Lawrence, Miss Stevenson? Seems like it is more interesting than my lecture," Mr. Rufus said with sarcastism again. I sighed deeply, glared at Marcus Lawrence again. Marcus just shrugged his shoulder.

"Nothing sir, I just remind Archelle here to not come late again in the future," he smirked, his eyes glint in triumphant. I feel like want to strangle him at this moment.

"Remind her after my class okay? Now, concentrate people! This is our last semester together, and don't expect that I will give you any tips for the upcoming mid-term exam okay?" He warned, which brought upon us groaning.

"Cool!" Marcus claimed. I snorted.

"Yeah, cool, for you, brainy. Not for me, and obviously not for other," I rolled my eyes. He poked his tongue out to me. "Stop teasing me okay? I'm trying to concentrate here." I muttered, and he did keep quiet through half an hour. I was beginning to fall asleep when a note is put on my desk.

Let's have a cup of coffee at Starbucks, you obviously need some, SLEEPYHEAD! -M.L-

Huh.... who does he think he is? My father? I groaned silently. I don't need this distraction right now. I stealed a glance at Marcus, who obviouly have been staring at me for I don't know how long it is. I blushed at his undivided attention to me, and he winked at me. I turn back to the note and begin to reply him.

Starbucks are expensive. Let's just have coffee at cafeteria. -'Chelle-

He nodded with agreement, and for some reason it makes my heart flutter like a butterfly. I wonder why my body reacted like this. Marcus has never even look at me for as long as we become classmate, and so do I. He never has been in my picture of life before today, and it's the final semester for Pete's sake!

Hmm... maybe Kendra did open some gate of advantage after all. Better hold my plan to kill her first. Interesting....

***********************************************************

**Brie**

Luckily Miss Phantomia hasn't begin her lecture yet when I arrived at my class, so I was slightly grateful that I'll not being chopped as a latecomer. But still, my rushness of entering the class has got attention from Cassandra, one of my classmate.

"Are you in a hurry? You seems like you just finish running for 100 meter," she teased. I shrugged my shoulder without answering her.

As the lecture about how important that we know about the chemical reaction of every cosmetic (Oh by the way, I take make-up artist course, hoping that someday I can be a professional make-up artist in Hollywood.), I began to yawn and didn't realize that I did that loudly until Miss Phantomia cleared her throat.

"Is my lecture sounds too boring for you, Miss Matthews?" I just shook my head and muttered apologize to her. She just shrugged her shoulder then continue with her never-ending lecture. I was so bored that I began to text messaging Archie. Wonder how she cope with her lateness? I know her English lecturer is very punctual. If it is 8am class, then he will start his lecture at approximately 8 hour 0 minute 0 second, sharp!

To: Archie BFF

Hey! Whats up? I'm bored, so I am thinking of sending u msgs

I played with my pen for a minute before I get her reply:

Re: Hey Brie Brie LOL. I'm okay, even though they did stare at me like I was a celebrity, but thank God Mr. Rufus here accept my apologize. Oh and guess what? Marcus Lawrence asked me out. hihi

Marcus Lawrence? Isn't he one of Archie's classmate? She just mention his name once one day when she told me about how Marcus whooed Mr.Rufus with his very inspirational poem about a tree. That's all. Ever since that, Archie never mention about him again, until now. For some reason, I can't help but to feel something weird. A pang of jealousy? Why the heck will I think like that? What makes it weird the most is that I feel... jealous not because of Archie has a guy asked her out, but the opposite.

Anyway, I had to know more about this before I jump into conclusion.

Re: Asked u out? u mean, a DATE?

Re: No, not a date. Just casual hanging out. He said he'll treat me coffee since he saw me almost eat that desk. lol so i'll see u at dinner?

I sighed with both relief and dejected. Relief that it was nothing more than a "casual hanging out" as she quoted, but also feel dejected that for the first time since we both enter this college, I'll have my lunch alone while she is having lunch with somebody else that she rarely even know. I feel disappointed and this negative feeling does affect me throughout the 4 hours class of cosmetic.

****************************************************************

**O'Brien**

The first ring has just shrilled loudly as I just step into the hallway. I gulped nervously as I know I'll be seeing Jane Louis in just a moment. I am so not looking forward to this. In my hear I feel like want to just ditch the class but I couldn't do that on the first day of school right?

"O'Brien! Here!"

I saw my best friend Nathan waving at me. I smiled and walked to him, but not before I was bumped by someone, and accidentally drop several books on the floor.

"I'm so sorry," I muttered to whoever it is, bend down and take the books. When I regain my posture and are about to give that books to its owner, I was dumbstruck for a moment. I know I will never forget those green eyes that light oh-so-shinely in this beautiful morning. For a moment, I feel like it is just me and this person, even Nathan has been left forgotten.

This girl.... wow, all I can manage to say is, wow! I feel like some electricity has passed between us. I know she can feel it too, by the way she gasped slowly and blushing. Oh, how adorable she is when she is blushing.... wait! I don't even know her name and already I am drooling over her! And the fact that I just have breakup... what the heck is going on with my head?

Someone is clearing his throat loudly, and that's when I was back to the reality. Nathan is smirking at me, raising his eyebrows cheekily. I scratched my head and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about that."

"'s okay. It's my fault, not yours," she said with small voice that I had to move closer to her to hear what she has to say.

"I'm O'Brien Stevenson. And you?" I held out my hand, and she took it and we shake hands. My hands feel some jolt of electricity the moment our hands united for the first time. Oh gosh, I think I might fall in love at first sight with this beautiful girl.

"Nice to meet you, O'Brien. I am Heidi Hilton," she said in small voice again, and smiled, showing off her dimples on both of her cheek, which make her look more adorable than she already is.

Nathan cleared his throat again. I grinned at him. "Sorry about that. This is Nathan Bales, my best buddy here." I slapped on his back playfully and he mocked hurt.

"Nice to meet you girl. Obviously our man here has just been strucked by cupid arrow -"

I closed his mouth with my hand while blushing furiously. "Don't mind him. He's just feel left out, that's all." Heidi just chuckled shyly, and it makes my heart flutter once again.

"I have to go. I have art class at 8am," she said in kind of hurry. I tried not to look disappointed. I really want to spend some more time with her, and so I take the next step by asking for her cellphone number. She looked hesitate at first but after my successfully making some plead and pouted expression, she finally give me her number. I was ready to jump in joy if I were not in the middle of the hallway. Nathan just shook his head, but couldn't help to smile.

"Someone is falling in love once again. Way to go, man!" He slapped my back. I just couldn't stop smiling while kissing the paper that has Heidi's number on it. I can't wait to tell Archelle about my new found love at first day of class. This is going to be interesting semester after all!

************************************************************

**Jane**

I am so happy today! Mind you, the reason is not because of the school which by mean is one of the thing that I hated the most, but none other than a hunky guy named Lance Law. Yes, I am in love with Lance Law the moment he came into our class in last semester. He is still new in this town, and I was so awestruck at the sight of him, but at that time I still was attached to O'Brien Stevenson.

O'Brien... hmm... now that I am officially break up with him, I can't see why was I even considered of having relationship with him in the first place? Now, whenever I think of him. the word 'jerk' and 'freak' are written on my mind. Of course I didn't mean for him to find out about me making out with Lance at the toilet. I was gonna told him about that later but seems like fate wants the process of breaking up being fast-forwarded.

And so, here I am, in this new semester and new boyfriend. I was just about to unlock my locker when my friend Gerthrude James approached me.

"Hey, did you hear anything about O'Brien?" She leaned next to my locker with amuse look on her face. I just snorted, showing my disinterested in any of O'Brien's business.

"Nada. But I'm not interested anyway, so why not you safe your juicy gossip about him for other?" I dismissed the topic, but Gerth seems so eager to tell me something. "Okay, spill it up. What's up with him anyway?"

"I just saw him with Heidi Hilton. You know her right? She is one of the cheerleader squad with brain. Obviously O'Brien and Heidi clicked on their first meeting. I think -"

I slammed my locker loudly. "Damn it! Are you trying to imply that O'Brien has move on to another girl just a few months after our break up?" I can feel anger rise in me. This is not gonna happen. O'Brien is suppose to feel suffer, not to move on so quickly. And of all the girl here, does he have to have a thing with my biggest enemy named Heidi Hilton?

"Yes, I'm afraid he is," Gerth said with finality on her voice. I shake my head in disbelieve and just walk away, ignoring Gerth calling me back. My pride is badly hurt right now. Congratulation, O'Brien Stevenson, you have ruin my day!

0 comments: