BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.... but I love You..... (part 7)

**Archelle**

"She is FUCKING crazy, Mrs. Willow!"

"No, you don't understand, Mrs. Willow, I have my own reason -"

"It's totally INSANE to lock out someone who just finish shower! Thank God this is all-girl dorm!"

Mrs. Willow have had it enough. She slammed her desk with both hands so loud that I can hear echos that follow suit. I glanced at Kendra with so much hatred. I was so devastated after I was being locked outside my own room and to add to the worst, I screamed obscenities at her, making all my other floormates sticked their head out and have their 'free show'.

A girl with just towel on her is trapped outside her own room. Hmm, great title for the upcoming movie. Shit!

Mrs.Willow cleared her throat loudly, brings me back from my own musing. "Well, are you done with this?"

"NO!" Both of us protested.

"Keep your voice in low level, will you? There are other girls who would like to get enough sleep!" Mrs. Willow said in anger. I clenched my fist out of Mrs.Willow's sight. If it was not because of my future sake, I will not hesitate to just punch Kendra's face right then and there. She feigned innocence, trying her best to look as if she is the victim here. I don't understand, how much she changed! If then I never understand why Brie despise her so much, now I know exactly the reason behind it.

"Okay... here's how this will work. Kendra Louis, you will be punished to clean the toilet in every part of this college, including guy's dorm, okay?" Kendra's face turn to white pale. I smirked, thinking that she is so screw now, feel triumphant inside, but it was short-lived victory when Mrs. Willow stared at me and said, "And you, Ms. Archelle Stevenson, are going to be a cashier at the cafeteria here."

I was ready to protest when she held up her hand. "Ah-ah, no more protest, girl. This will surely give you a lesson of how to be a lady with good language."

"Excuse me if I sounded rude, but Kendra," I indicated Kendra with my left hand but never want to turn to see her now smirking face, "is the reason of why I shouted those filthy words to her! If she has some sense into keepin her ass down, maybe this will not happen!"

"No excuses, Ms. Stevenson! I know you will be graduating soon, so be a good girl and you'll find yourself not in any trouble to hold those certificate, okay? Now I want to get some sleep and sure both of you will want some. Get out of here! Your punishment started tomorrow from 4pm 'til 6pm, got it?" We reluctantly muttered our agreement and went out from the felo's office.

Kendra Louis, you are so DEAD in my book now!

**********************************************************

When we come back to our room, we didn't even waste our time to talk to each other, let alone to even set our eyes on each other. It feels like as if we are alone in our own room. Well, who cares about that anyway? Kendra, for the umpteenth time I tell ya, is nothing to me. Meaningless. Nothing but a bullshit. I know I am kinda sounded harsh (well, maybe TOO harsh) but that's how I felt right now. I grabbed my cellphone before I tuck myself in my bed. There's 2 voicemail. I checked my voicemail. The first mail comes from my brother.

"Hey sis. I just thought of wanting to talk to you before school's open tomorrow, but I guess you are too tired to entertain me. Anyway, I hope everything goes well there. I am kinda nervous about, you know, meeting Jane tomorrow. I decided to just pretend as if she doesn't even exist in my eyes. Wish me luck for that! Bye sis, I love you."

I sighed with contented. If you only knew that everything turns out to be a mess here, Brien... and it's only for one night. One night in Hell, I might say. Then I checked my second voicemail. It was from Brie.

"Hey buddy. I hope that scam bitch from Hell doesn't screw you up badly. Sorry I couldn't help you, but I'll make sure that she will not pull that kind of stunt to my only best friend again. She'll have to go through me first if she decided to do that again. I want full story about it tomorrow, so see ya at lunch? G'nite, love ya!"

I smiled, thinking about the 2 most important people in my life besides my parents. O'Brien and Brie. Hmm, funny that their name almost the same sound. They'll make such a good couple... Oh stop it, Chelle! It's impossible! O'Brien is 15, and Brie is 22, that's such big difference in age.

But then, love comes unconditionally, right? Who knows what might happen? At least Brie is far far better than Jane Louis.

Oh, right. Jane Louis and Kendra Louis. Typical sisters we got there. Day and night they might be, but they sure as hell have some same cloud in them: Both of them are fucking CRAZY!

I heard Kendra is humming happily and couldn't help but to wonder just what the heck is happening to her that makes her change so much. Is she bipolar? Schizophrenic? Or whatever those medical term that might apply to her new attitude? She never act like this before, even when we had our talk about Jane's misbehaviour. But then... I didn't know Kendra very well to judge her. And I can't help wondering again about the history behind the hatred that Brie has thrown toward Kendra. It is still a mystery to me. The only clue that I know about is that it has to do with me, or so I thought it was.

Jeez, this is not what I was hoping to happen to me in my final year! And now, I can said out loud here that I am officially being a crazy girl's roomate!

I gotta warn the whole world to not to even pay a visit to her future clinic, I thought before sleep come to me.

**Brie**

Oh wow! Look at that goddamn handsome prince! I never saw any guy in this world that has the most beautiful face before, until now. Oh shit, I'm drooling now. All I want is to run to him and kiss him senselessly. I am outta my mind, right? So what if I am? This is my life, not yours! I feel like it is too good to be true. Feels like I was dreaming!

Wait a minute! Is this a dream?

Before I could figure out about that, I was welcomed with a splash of water on my face. I was instantly out of my bed in a milisecond and face to whoever it is that invaded my privacy. Someone throw a towel to me, and I automatically dried my face.

"I told you, this method is working!"

"Yeah right, why you didn't do it yourself if you knew all along about this?"

I cleared my throat loudly to shut them up. My dear roomates just grinning at me, the look of guilty clearly written on their face. "G'morning, Brie! Rise and shine!" They said in unison. I snorted.

"God bless you two, girls. You just ruined my probably the best dream that I ever had," I pouted. Bella just shake her head.

"Poor baby... we're really sorry, but we have to wake you up," she said in sympathy.

"Yeah, you don't wanna late to our first day in new semester, right?"

SHIT! It's 7.30am now, and my first class is at 8am! I gotta go prepare myself if I don't wanna wish to ruin my good girl reputation! I muttered a thank-you to them before I rush to the shower like a maniac. And surprise surprise, I am not alone in this situation.

"Archie? Why are you still here?" Archie and I both dash into shower booth at the same time.

"That bitch Kendra have nerve to turn off my 6 o'clock alarm! I'm gonna kill her if I do come late to class!"

"Don't forget to invite me to your mission!" I shouted back with glee. Somehow I am so full of joy to find out that now Archie feels the same hatred that I felt toward Kendra.

***************************************************************

**Kendra**

I can't help but to laugh out loud once Archelle is out of my sight. This might sounds crazy but torturing Archelle makes me happy for the first time since I came here. I don't know what's up with me lately but I am not gonna lose this chance to feel like this, knowing that Archelle will graduate soon.

I feel agitated when something important comes up in my mind. Even though I feel joyful now, I can't help but to think about the things that lately have been nagging me. I am worried about Brie. She is the only person that know about my secret, which is why we never clicked in the first place, because we met at the fateful day before we enter college. But I know she will never spill the bean to Archelle because their friendship is so precious that Brie will never want her best friend hurt because of what I did.

I never like Archelle in the first place. Me becoming her roomate is just another plot to get what I really want. It's so damn easy when money is concern. I just have to make a deal with Mrs.Willow, then walla, here I am now. I know that her parent has undergo quite unstable relationship now, and I did give my sympathy to her when one day Archelle talked to me about her problem with her parent lately. But in my mind, it was like I was given a green light to go to where I most desire for.

Yes, I admit it right here and now!

Only Brie Matthews know about this.

If she tell Archelle about this, she will have to face the biggest consequences from me.

I'll kill her. With one good shot. Period.

My cellphone is ringing, and I smiled when I see the name of the caller on my screen.

"Hello, dear. How are you?" The voice on the other line greeted me cheerfully.

"I'm good, Joe."

Yes, I was talking to Joe Stevenson, the one and only father of Archelle. I am in love with him so much that I even want to destruct his family to get him. And whoever goes between my plan, I'll fucking kill that person.

And that include Brie Matthews.

0 comments: