BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.... but I love You..... (part 5)

** Archelle **

It was intense that night. What I was hoping as a good welcome-back night with Brie has been crashed down instantly. I put the blame on me. I shouldn't pressure Brie into telling me about it, and big mistake is that I used our friendship to get to the answer. I know that is totally inappropriate, but I was not making any sense at that time because of the anger that makes my mind cloudy.

I was not in the mood at all. I left Brie alone there, and I feel guilty about it. My self-egoistic prevented me from coming back to her. I'm such an idiot, ugh!

"I need to apologise to her," I muttered to myself. I was just began to search for Brie's number when I got incoming call. Kendra's name is displayed on my cell phone's screen. "Damn... I almost forgot about my plan tonight," I said to myself. I answered the phone on the 3rd ring. "Hello?"

"Archelle, could you please come up to our room now? I have something to talk to you about," Kendra's voice sounds stiff and uneasy. It makes my stomach churn. Hell yeah, maybe Jane already told Kendra about the breakup.

"Hmm, okay, I'll be up in few minutes," I said in monotone. She just snorted a little then hung up. "And see you soon too, Kendra," I whispered, feeling slightly irritated of her lacking of manner of greeting.

****************

As soon as I entered my room, Kendra suddenly exploded. "What the hell did you teach your brother that he even consider of hurting my sister????"

Shit! I expected this, but I never expect Jane to be so malicious about this as to turn the blame on my brother and told lie to Kendra. I was so not in a good mood to talk nicely to Kendra tonight. Well, if she wants to talk dirty, then I'll do just the same to her I guess. "Kendra, how many degree is your spectacle?" I asked her in calm tone. She looked confuse with my sudden turn of question.

"What it has to do with our siblings' problem?" She said, wrinkled her eyebrow. I laughed sarcastically.

"Come on... You must be blind enough to not even notice about your own sister -"

"Don't you go down there again Archelle, I warn you," she pointed her finger at me.

"Just what is your problem that you can't even face the reality, Kendra?!!!! Face it that Jane Louis is a selfish, snob, slutty, shitty bitch!" I was then rewarded by a slap on my left cheek. I stared at her in disbelief. My God, how dare she is to slap me! My mother didn't even lay her finger on me once, who does she think she is that she has right to violate my body? Kendra looked at her palm that she used to smack me, and she look guilty.

The hell with guilty. I still not gonna stay quiet. "You slap me????? You...." I towered her and poked her chest, ".... FUCKING SLAP ME?"

"I... I'm sorry -"

"You should think before you act, girl, because it's too late to apologize now," I burst into tears. I feel like an idiot, being treated like that just because I was trying to make sense with her.

"Please...." She tried to reach me but I pushed her roughly that she almost fall down.

"Don't you fucking touch me!"

"I didn't mean it-"

"GO TO HELL, KENDRA LOUIS!" I burst out from our room without second glance anymore. The last words I heard from Kendra is "I'm sorry, Archelle....".

**************************************************************

** Brie **

I was bored, and still feel sad about my earlier argument with Archie. I know it's normal that argument happen between friends, but I still not getting used to it. I was so quiet in my room. Well, we are all quiet here. Bella is busy with her boyfriend on the phone while Maria is chatting with her boyfriend. Which left me with no one to chat or talk with. I dated several guys here but I still can't feel the chemistry between any of the guy.

Except one.

I shook my head, I am not gonna trip down to those memory lane again. I plopped down on my bed, ready to sleep before I heard shouting from the outside.

Wait. The voice sounds familiar.

"I HATE YOU ALL!"

"Who the hell is that?" Bella asked me, irritated written on her face. I just shrugged my shoulder. She continue her conversation then. I decided to just go out and checked. "Make sure you make her shut her mouth or I'll kill her, okay?" Bella said again. I just snorted. I open the door at the same time our neighbour popped her head out from her door.

"You have any idea who's shouting?" Gail asked me.

"I don't know yet, but I think I know who she is," I said in low tone.

"Well, if you meet her, tell her to shut the fuck up," she said with anger, then went back to her room.

"And thanks to you too," I whispered. I walked faster so I'll not miss the mysterious, shouter, girl. And what a great surprise, to see my own best friend is throwing tantrum outside our dormitory. She is practically pacing while pulling her hair. Her teeth are clenched tight, and looks like she is about to burst in fire. I walked slowly toward, not going to shock her and make her angry more. I noticed her tear stained on her cheek when I get closer to her. Oh shit! Is that a palm shaped on her cheek? I instinctly went to her faster. "Archie..."

She turned toward me with agitated move. "What do you want?!"

"Calm down, girl. I... Gosh, what happen to you?" I carefully touch her bruise cheek. She cringed in pain. "Sorry. Who did this to you -"

"I'm sorry, about the way I treated you back at the cafe," she cut my sentence with an apologize. I hugged her.

"It's okay, but let's talk about you instead. Why don't we grab some ice cream outside? This place is so full of tension to me," I soothed her. She just nodded and together we went to our next destination, me driving.

****************************************************

**Kendra**

I was pacing back and forth for over an hour now. My hands are trembling so hard that I can't control it any longer, especially the part where it landed Archelle's cheek. I can't believe what I have just done to her. I didn't mean it, but I just can't help it when Jane is concerned.

I love Jane so much, that everytime I heard some bad mouthing about her, I'll scream at that person. Jane is the same age as Archelle's only brother, and it sucks when I find out that they broke up. Jane called me after Archelle and that little devil friend of her went to dinner. She sounded upset the moment she uttered her first word.

"What's wrong, Jane? You sounds upset," I asked with concerned. I hate to see my dear little sister like this, as always. Even though I have 3 more sisters (all are older than I am), but I mostly love Jane the most. It might look as if I'm playing favoritism, but what can I do in situation where my other 3 sisters doesn't even acknowledge us?

Each of my sisters have different career now. My eldest one, Camryn, is a policewoman. Second one, Janice, is a lawyer. And third one, May, is a president of her modelling agency. All are still single due to their much focus career, and someday I'll be like them too with my future profession as a doctor.

Jane and I are much younger than May, and that's probably the reason why we never clicked with our 3 sisters. It feels as if in this world only Jane and I are existed for each other. I vowed to myself long time ago that I'll be Jane's protector as well as very good sister, and those who screw up with her will have to face the consequences from me.

"Tell me Jane, don't just be quiet," I persuaded her. She was sobbing so hard that even I want to cry for her. But first thing first, I need to find out what's going on with her.

"That son-of-a-bitch broke us up!" She literally screamed on the phone that I have to steer away from the phone for few seconds.

"Come on, you don't need to scream that loud... Your good old sister here don't wish to get deaf!" I mocked being irritated to her. Then what Jane has just told me become register in my mind. "WHAT? You break up with him!!!????" I screamed without realizing myself.

"Shut the FUCK up sis! Now who's screaming???"

"Sorry," I muttered. "Is that true? That you and O'Brien-"

"Don't ever utter his name again!" She warned me.

"Okay... whatever.... so I guess it's over then huh?"

"Yeah!!! And you know what is the worst thing? The fact that HE is cheating on me right in front of me!!!" She screeched.

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah! Can you imagine it? He is fucking another girl right in front of my eyes!"

"Double holy shit!" I sneered, suddenly feeling gross of hearing about it. I mean, come on! If you want to cheat, use your mind to cheat!

"I love him, sis...You know right?" She sobbed again. I feel bad and wishing that I was there for her. She is all alone there, poor Jane.

"I know.... I know.... Calm down sis... he's a jerk, you don't deserve such a jerk."

After talking with Jane for about an hour, we finally ended our call. By the time I was putting my cell phone on my desk, I was ready to burst into anger and was ready to kill somebody. And thinking about O'Brien who broke Jane's heart makes me thinks about my roomate, Archelle. And so, I called her immediately and asked her to come here ASAP, and in the end, this is what brings me to now. I was so full of regret of what I did to her. To be honest, I don't even remember how the heck it happen? I am not the kind of person who will instantly hurt people in a short seconds.

What happen to me?

0 comments: