BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The moment....

First day we met,
Doing things for ourselves,
We are a stranger then,
Never dare to talk.

One day,
I asked for help,
And you were willing to help me,
And I know then,
That you are a kind person.

Another day,
I saw you walking alone,
And I made a move,
To share umbrella with you,
Walk toward our future.

We sat together,
We ate together,
We laugh, we tease each other,
And then we fight sometimes.

You make me laugh with your funny way,
You make me wanna puke with your overacting way,
You make me proud with your good result,
You make me cry because either one of us hurt each other.

I wish things were different,
But I guess I was too weak,
To face the same challenges again,
And so I back off a little...

I am sorry my friend,
For letting these things happen to us,
I will always appreciate your kindness,
Your honesty, your tease, your advice...

We might not be closed like before again,
But remember that friend,
That I will always cherish our good memories together,
And throw away the bad one...

I am very glad,
To see you happy again,
Even though sometimes I miss our moment together,
But sometimes we can't get what we want...

I tried my best,
To maintain this friendship,
Closer or not,
You are still my friend,
My best friend always....

0 comments: